With recent changes in planning laws, Dentists can effectively open a dental practice virtually anywhere. This is exciting news for many.
The benefits of setting up your practice from scratch include location choice, the design and look of the practice, creating your own dream team….the list is endless. But perhaps the biggest benefit is that this can all be done at a much lower price than purchasing an existing site!
If you’re serious about starting a successful dental practice, our Dental Practice Startup Programme can help you through every step of the way. From choosing the right location to opening up on your first day, this programme is designed to help you make it happen!
What is the Dental Practice Startup Programme?
Our Dental Practice Startup Programme is a hands-on service designed to take you along your whole journey to becoming a dental practice owner.
THIS EXCLUSIVE PROGRAMME IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO A SMALL NUMBER OF CLIENTS EACH YEAR. THIS ALLOWS US TO DEDICATE OURSELVES TO ENSURING THE SUCCESS OF YOUR START-UP PRACTICE.
Through the Dental Practice Startup Programme, we will be there to assist and guide you across a 12-month period and ultimately help you set up a successful practice.
We understand that starting up a practice is not for everyone. However, for those that are willing to start that journey, we have put together a detailed program to support dentists, provide our expertise and make the process easier.
Key aspects of the Practice Startup Programme:
Stage 1: Getting Started
Stage 2: Getting a Plan
- Advice on location
- Detailed full Strategic Business Plan of your new Dental Practice.
- Full Profit and Loss Forecasts for 3 years.
- Full Cash Flow Forecasts for 3 years.
- Full start-up cost breakdown.
Stage 3: Getting the Money
- Assisting you with sourcing finance at a reduced client fee of 0.75%.
Stage 4: Getting the Equipment
- Dental Buying Group – free membership to our buying group, with exclusive discounts on the equipment and consumables you’ll need to build your new practice.
- With our Buying Group partner, DD, we can help you design and select the right equipment for your practice.
- Low-rate financing options available for your equipment purchases.
- Help with setting up of service contracts.
Stage 5: Getting on With the Job
- Monthly review zoom call to ensure you actually get to your goal.
- Introduction to the Samera Digital Marketing team for all website and digital marketing needs (separate fees apply)
- 25% off first year practice owner accountancy service.
Sign Up Now
If you’re ready to start your dream practice then we want to hear from you. Book yourself a free consultation at a time that suits you to find out how you can join the Dental Practice Startup Programme.