With recent changes in planning laws, Dentists can effectively open a dental practice virtually anywhere. This is exciting news for many.
The benefits of setting up your practice from scratch include location choice, the design and look of the practice, creating your own dream team….the list is endless. But perhaps the biggest benefit is that this can all be done at a much lower price than purchasing an existing site!
If you’re serious about starting a successful dental practice, our Start-Up Programme can help you through every step of the way. From choosing the right location to opening up on your first day, this programme is designed to help you make it happen!
What is the Dental Start-Up Programme?
Our Dental Start-Up Programme is a hands-on service designed to take you along your whole journey to becoming a dental practice owner.
THIS EXCLUSIVE PROGRAMME IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO A SMALL NUMBER OF CLIENTS EACH YEAR. THIS ALLOWS US TO DEDICATE OURSELVES TO ENSURING THE SUCCESS OF YOUR START-UP PRACTICE.
Through the Dental Start-Up Programme, we will be there to assist and guide you across a 12-month period and ultimately help you set up a successful practice.
We understand that starting up a practice is not for everyone, but for those that are willing to start that journey we have put together a detailed program to make the process easier and provide our expertise.
Key aspects of the Dental Practice Start Up Programme:
Stage 1: Getting Started
- Attend Bootcamp
Stage 2: Getting a Plan
- Advice on location
- Detailed full Strategic Business Plan of your new Dental Practice.
- Full Profit and Loss Forecasts for 3 years.
- Full Cash Flow Forecasts for 3 years.
- Full start-up cost breakdown.
Stage 3: Getting the Money
- Assisting you with sourcing finance at a reduced client fee of 0.75%.
Stage 4: Getting the Equipment
- Introduction to the services of interior designers, dental equipment suppliers and patient financiers if required.
- Dental Practice saver – help source the most costs effective consumables for your new practice.
Stage 5: Getting Online
- Website Design for the new practice
- Pay-Per-Click advertising set-up and management
- Social media set-up and management
- Digital content production
Stage 6: Getting on With the Job
- Monthly review zoom call to ensure you actually get to your goal.
- 25% off first year practice owner accountancy service.
Ready to join?
Sign up now to reserve your space and join the Start-up Programme. Only a limited number of spaces are available!
Still not sure?
Schedule a free, no obligation consultation to find out more about how we can help.
Further Information on Setting Up a Dental Practice
To find out more about starting a squat dental practice, check out our Learning Centre, full of articles and webinars covering how to buy or start dental practices.