For every £1 you save, you will increase your practice value by over £6!!
|If you save on consumables:||£1||£1,000||£10,000|
|Your practice value increases by*:||£6||£6,000||£60,000|
Nothing to be sniffed at, and it’s a no brainer, no-risk service to you.
So what’s included? (£50/month for 12 months)
- Assistance in identifying your unique savings opportunities.
- A trusted network of dental supply companies providing:
- Dental and hygiene supplies.
- Equipment purchases.
- Negotiated prices and benefits exclusive to Samera clients.
Average results for a single two-chair practice
£1,800 Per Year
yielding an increased valuation of £10,800 (6x the saving)
Try our practice wealth calculator:
Your Current Annual Profit:
Your Current Practice Value:
Your Current Annual Consumables Bill:
Cut Dental Consumables By:
Annual Saving Made In Dental Consumables:
New Dental Consumables Cost:
Your New Practice Value:
How It Works:
- You will need to provide us the last 3 months invoices of your dental consumables.
- We will review these and find a more competitive supplier for the same items.
- Together we will review the savings, and if you are happy to proceed, we will send you our paperwork to sign for a 12-month agreement at a fee of £50/month.
- We will then introduce you to your new supplier.
- Every 6 months our team will contact you again to review your costs, and it identify further savings for you.
Remember – If we cannot get you a cheaper deal, you don’t pay us – period!
But we are extremely confident we will save you a significant amount of money, even after paying our monthly fee of £50 for a 12 month period.
There really is NO RISK to you!
It’s as simple as that. Send your invoices to our Dental Practice Savings Consultant – Gurpreet Kunner
07724 308 925
What Does a Dental Practice Need to Purchase?
There can be a seemingly endless list of equipment and consumables that dental practices need to purchase. It’s great to have up-to-date technology and all the latest gear, but it’s also important to be mindful of your cash flow and working capital.
So, what exactly are you going to need to budget for?
Here is a list of just some of the equipment and consumables for which you may need to raise asset finance. Please bear in mind that this list is not exhaustive, nor will you need to purchase everything on this list.